Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Golf Gloves

Golf Gloves 6 years 6 months ago #92478

  • CoreyKasif
  • CoreyKasif's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2091
  • Thank you received: 356
Thanks guys for the support. FYI to all, these are not paid actors. They know a good thing when they see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justus, biggjonvic

Golf Gloves 6 years 6 months ago #92482

  • JIMBO
  • JIMBO's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1229
  • Thank you received: 90
I just placed an order with Levitee for a right hand glove. I have a lot of pain in my right hand when I swing a golf club. It has been diagnosed an trigger finger, but the tendons are inflamed and it is painful. I am hoping this glove will help me like it has other golfers. Corey, I will let you know how it works for me. By the way, it is a nice looking glove.
Driver : Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*
3 Wood : Callaway Razr Fit
Hybrid : Callaway Razr Fit
Irons : Callaway XR OS
Cleveland Wedges : 56* & 60*
Putter : Scotty Cameron GOLO 5
Ball: Titleist PRO V 1X

Golf Gloves 6 years 6 months ago #92487

  • CoreyKasif
  • CoreyKasif's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2091
  • Thank you received: 356
JIMBO wrote:
I just placed an order with Levitee for a right hand glove. I have a lot of pain in my right hand when I swing a golf club. It has been diagnosed an trigger finger, but the tendons are inflamed and it is painful. I am hoping this glove will help me like it has other golfers. Corey, I will let you know how it works for me. By the way, it is a nice looking glove.

Thanks Jim!
  • connorjackson
  • connorjackson's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1075
  • Thank you received: 61
Corey, what's the price point on the Levitee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
In the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade M2
Fairway: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Thanks GolfBalled
Hybrid: Cobra Bio Cell 3 hybrid
Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 50*, SM6 56* and 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec

Re:Golf Gloves 6 years 6 months ago #92504

  • CoreyKasif
  • CoreyKasif's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2091
  • Thank you received: 356
bigdawg_89 wrote:
Corey, what's the price point on the Levitee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Retail is $19. With the 25% Off Coupon we have and Free Shipping, it's only $15
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justus
  • billdcatt40
  • billdcatt40's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 662
  • Thank you received: 77
CoreyKasif wrote:
bigdawg_89 wrote:
Corey, what's the price point on the Levitee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Retail is $19. With the 25% Off Coupon we have and Free Shipping, it's only $15
Can you get it retail in British Columbia?
D-100 10.5* Driver,Matrix Ozik HD 4.1 shaft......THANKS GB
Dunlop True Tech 3 Wood 17* Hybrid 22* 60* wedge
Forgan St Andrews IWD2 Irons 4-PW True Temper r300 shafts
TaylorMade Spider Blade...