Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Happy Opening Day!!!!

Happy Opening Day!!!! 6 years 1 month ago #90482

  • JIMBO
  • JIMBO's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1229
  • Thank you received: 90
JIMBO wrote:
skuba81 wrote:
Well it is Monday, Opening Day! And heavy snow falling in New York. Well last opening day snow I remember was 96. And it was a good omen for the Yanks. They won the World Series over those Tamahawk Chopping Oooh a Ohhh Ohhh Guys from Georgia. I am not a Yankees fan. But a fan of the NY Mets. And opening day is usually the only day for hope with this team.
Mets Opener

Same feeling with my team, the Colorado Rockies. We open in Miami, come on ROCKIES !!!!!

Well, the Rockies are now 0-2 with game three in Miami. I believe in them, come on Rockies, Jimbo needs a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver : Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*
3 Wood : Callaway Razr Fit
Hybrid : Callaway Razr Fit
Irons : Callaway XR OS
Cleveland Wedges : 56* & 60*
Putter : Scotty Cameron GOLO 5
Ball: Titleist PRO V 1X
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy Opening Day!!!! 6 years 1 month ago #90487

  • skuba81
  • skuba81's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1711
  • Thank you received: 118
Mets are about to be 0-2. Is it football season yet? Hahahaha! I am such a negative NY Sports fan. And they now have struck out 29 times in 61 AB'S
Driver- Bio Cell- Fairway- AMP Hybrids- Fly-Z- Irons- Fly-Z 5-PW *Thanks to GolfBalled and Cobra* Wedges- RTX 2.0 50°54° 58° Putter-Versa #1 Cobra S3 Hybrid- Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Driver *Thanks to GolfBalled Club Wars*-Nike X3X Wedge *Thanks to GolfBalled and Nike*
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by skuba81.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy Opening Day!!!! 6 years 1 month ago #90566

  • MulliganAgain
  • MulliganAgain's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3707
  • Thank you received: 955
The closer situation around the league is incredibly unstable ALREADY! It's only 4 days into the season and I hate my closers.
Driver: Cobra Fly-Z,
Woods: Ping G30 3 & 5 Wood
Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex 4-Hybrid
Irons: WilsonStaff C200 or Mizuno JPX EZ
Wedges: Cleveland Golf RTX 2.0 56*, 60*
Putter: Cleveland Golf - Classic Black Platinum 5.5 with Winn Giant Pistol Grip
Bag: SunMountain PHANTOM

Instagram: sean_likes_golf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy Opening Day!!!! 6 years 1 month ago #90567

  • jmcelroy
  • jmcelroy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Bossman
  • Posts: 4762
  • Thank you received: 766
MulliganAgain wrote:
The closer situation around the league is incredibly unstable ALREADY! It's only 4 days into the season and I hate my closers.
Im eyeing papalbon's failures closely for some antonio bastardo duty... probably some name spelling errors there... whatever both are whacky names.
Driver: Nike Vapor Speed
Woods: Nike Vapor Speed 3w
Hybrid: Nike Vapor speed 3h
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-A
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Forged (54/58)
Putter: Odyssey Teron
Golf Ball: Callaway Hex Hot Pro
Bag: SunMountain C-130
Launch Monitor: Flightscope Xi Tour
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy Opening Day!!!! 6 years 1 month ago #90568

  • MulliganAgain
  • MulliganAgain's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3707
  • Thank you received: 955
jmcelroy wrote:
MulliganAgain wrote:
The closer situation around the league is incredibly unstable ALREADY! It's only 4 days into the season and I hate my closers.
Im eyeing papalbon's failures closely for some antonio bastardo duty... probably some name spelling errors there... whatever both are whacky names.

I think your spelling is actually spot on. And Yeah I've been peeping Bastardo and trying to spy the next in line in Oakland.
Driver: Cobra Fly-Z,
Woods: Ping G30 3 & 5 Wood
Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex 4-Hybrid
Irons: WilsonStaff C200 or Mizuno JPX EZ
Wedges: Cleveland Golf RTX 2.0 56*, 60*
Putter: Cleveland Golf - Classic Black Platinum 5.5 with Winn Giant Pistol Grip
Bag: SunMountain PHANTOM

Instagram: sean_likes_golf
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • agw5005
  • agw5005's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 327
  • Thank you received: 30
MulliganAgain wrote:
jmcelroy wrote:
MulliganAgain wrote:
The closer situation around the league is incredibly unstable ALREADY! It's only 4 days into the season and I hate my closers.
Im eyeing papalbon's failures closely for some antonio bastardo duty... probably some name spelling errors there... whatever both are whacky names.

I think your spelling is actually spot on. And Yeah I've been peeping Bastardo and trying to spy the next in line in Oakland.

The Tribe roughed him up a bit, which was awesome.
Driver - Cobra AMP Cell Orange
Wood - Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 Wood (Thanks GB Club Wars)
Irons - TaylorMade RAC HT 3-PW
Wedges - Adams Tom Watson Classic 52, 56, 60
Putter - Cleveland Classic 4
The administrator has disabled public write access.