Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cobra Golf Launch: Rickie, Lexi. Bryson Oh MY

Cobra Golf Launch: Rickie, Lexi. Bryson Oh MY 1 year 3 months ago #112511

The Golf Father wrote:
The Golf Father wrote:
Cobra Golf Launch Event
I got to spend the day with Cobra Golf Crew at the Floridian golf club. Then in the afternoon Ricky Fowler Lexi Thompson and Bryson Dechambeau put on a show !!


Bill The GolfFather Cuebas GB

Bump These are the Real deal !!!

Cobra Golf Launch: Rickie, Lexi. Bryson Oh MY 1 year 3 months ago #112539

  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
The Golf Father wrote:
Cobra Golf Launch Event
I got to spend the day with Cobra Golf Crew at the Floridian golf club. Then in the afternoon Ricky Fowler Lexi Thompson and Bryson Dechambeau put on a show !!


Bill The GolfFather Cuebas GB

Looking Forward to hitting these in Orlando !!!
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour

Cobra Golf Launch: Rickie, Lexi. Bryson Oh MY 1 year 2 months ago #112568

biggjonvic wrote:
The Golf Father wrote:
Cobra Golf Launch Event
I got to spend the day with Cobra Golf Crew at the Floridian golf club. Then in the afternoon Ricky Fowler Lexi Thompson and Bryson Dechambeau put on a show !!


Bill The GolfFather Cuebas GB

Looking Forward to hitting these in Orlando !!!

They are sweet !! You are going to have fun in about 11 days !
  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
Getting all my stuff packed ! Can't wait to hit these at Demo Day !!
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour

Cobra Golf Launch: Rickie, Lexi. Bryson Oh MY 1 year 1 month ago #112596

biggjonvic wrote:
Getting all my stuff packed ! Can't wait to hit these at Demo Day !!

What did you think ??? It's been a winner for all of these guys Rickie, Lexi. Bryson B)
  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
The Golf Father wrote:
biggjonvic wrote:
Getting all my stuff packed ! Can't wait to hit these at Demo Day !!

What did you think ??? It's been a winner for all of these guys Rickie, Lexi. Bryson B)

Loved them ! Picked up 10 miles of ball speed !!!
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour