|Leadbetter Correct Grip Golf Glove Review|
The Leadbetter Correct Grip Golf Glove uses 4 Key features to get you in the correct grip. They are
1-Palm Alignment: This shows where to lay the club in your hand.
2-Life Line Indicator: Lines up with the life line of your opposite hand for a proper overlapping grip.
3-Knuckle Indicator: You will see one knuckle for a neutral grip and two knuckles for a strong grip.
4-V Patch Indicator: The "V" formed between your thumb and index finger points to right shoulder for right handed golfers and of course the opposite for Left handed golfers.
When I received my glove I immediately took it out its packaging to check it out. I was very happy with the quality of the glove.It is made of 100% Cabretta Leather for a better feel.It has a PITTARDS slip resistant palm to insure a strong and sturdy golf grip.I slipped my Men's Medium on my hand and it fit perfect. I was ready to go play with it . To bad it was to late. Morning would come soon enough.
In my mind I thought my grip was already perfect. Off to the course I go. It is time to put The Leadbetter Correct Grip Golf Glove into play. I head up to 1st hole . I go through my routine, then look down at my grip. Something is wrong. What am I looking at? My brain was telling me, that is not your grip. I back off set everything up look and still not my grip. OK shut up brain and trust this glove. I take my club back and crack the ball goes sailing down the center of the fairway. Hey did I just do that? My round continued with a similar ball flight. My hook was almost non existent.I could not believe my grip was wrong. What makes this worse, is I had been taking lessons. Not one of the instructors ever mention anything about my grip. To me this was an eye opener. Such a simple fix. All I did was put on this glove and I hit better shots. A correct grip goes a long way !
I played with The Correct Grip Golf Glove for 23 rounds. It is still going strong. Still has plenty of life left. I can finally say for sure I grip a golf club the correct way. Wish I had this glove 5 years ago when I first started golfing. I would probably be a better player. I highly recommend this glove. Yes I am sure most people will be like me and think their grip is perfect. To that I write try it anyway, you might be surprised like I was. Did you know 80% of golfers grip it wrong? With those odds are you sure your in the 20% that do it right?
Pictures of my Leadbetter Correct Grip Golf Glove.
Here is the Link for The Leadbetter Correct Grip Golf Glove Website
Twitter is @correctgrip
Facebook page link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leadbetter-Correct-Grip-Golf-Glove/115089358566130
( 5 Votes )